Skip to content
- The conditional offer is valid for companies / entrepreneurs (§ 14 BGB) and not for consumers (§ 13 BGB) or final consumers (§ 1 PAngV).
- All prices information are given net in addition to the statutory valued-added-tax (VAT). The indicated prices regard extrajudicial, flat-rate legal fees for a standard trademark´s registration.
- Judicial or particular legal activities must be settled according to the Lawyer´s Compensation Act. Fees depend on the value of the mandate.
- The mandate comes with the acceptance of the case by the law firm. Orders can be placed online (check the order pages), via e-mail, per telephone, by fax or in written form.
- The extent of the mandate is limited by the here presented standard order. A further individual legal advice is not provided. If we find out that our tariffs (on the basis of your statement) are not compatible with the complexity of the service we provide you, we shall inform you and make a new offer for your individual situation.
- Optionally, the mandate may include a standard trademark registration, or the filing of a trademark application to the Trademark Office for 50 EUR net legal fees and 40 EUR net research costs each quarter for national, European and international registered trademarks. In addition to these monitoring results, you will receive a legal examination of the mentioned product.
- Research and monitoring are carried out by a research company. It is recommendable to run at least a standard trademark monitoring research, or other similar researches in order to reduce possible risks. However, no guarantee can be given for the final results, as the completeness, actuality and accuracy needs to be taken into consideration. Risks can not be excluded. A trademark application also entails the risk of an opposition proceeding against the desired trademark etc.
- The law firm conducts the mandate in accordance with the standards of proper professional practice to the best of our knowledge and belief. The contract is issued by the law firm. Third parties may also be consulted during the processing.
- The service offered includes no legal advice regarding other legal matters. If a consultation is required, we will gladly present you our law firm´s offers.
- The client must cooperate and collaborate with the law firm; he/she shall examine the documents issued by our law office, and eventually discuss them with us in the event of disagreements.
- Remote electronic communication is possible, at risk of the client.
- The liability of the attorneys of the mandate for possible damages incurred, shall be limited to EUR 1 Million for each individual case pursuant to § 51 a I No. 2 BRAO.
- The lawyers are not liable for potential information provided by third parties, neither for their completeness, correctness or actuality.
- The assignment of rights without the prior approval of the law firm is excluded.
- Modifications to these conditions must be made in writing.
- Any legal relation follows exclusively the German Law.
- Hanover is the exclusive court of jurisdiction and the place of performance. The law firm is free to choose other legal jurisdictions.
- These conditions replace any agreement reached before the conclusion of the mandate.
- Should one of these purposes be or become incomplete, ineffective or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.